CAC - CAIR AISLING CONTEST ARTICLE ENTRY - FAIRYDUST - BigGreenMeanMemeMachine - ImNotEric
Forum » Writing & Drafts / Drafts » CAC - CAIR AISLING CONTEST ARTICLE ENTRY - FAIRYDUST - BigGreenMeanMemeMachine - ImNotEric
Started by: ImNotEricImNotEric
Date: 05 Jul 2020 01:13
Number of posts: 3
rss icon RSS: New posts
Summary:
After many many weeks of work, my main entry for the Cair Aisling event is finally done!!! This article is a two-parter. The first half is a stand-alone you can read on its own, at the very bottom of it you will find a hidden collapsible that will redirect you to the second half of the article. In the second half, you will find a deeper story surrounding the circumstances of Cair Aisling, The infoplane, and the GD; there is also another collapsible hidden at the bottom. The first collapsible I took from RPC-438 and RPC-131 as those were an inspiration for this article. I changed the presentation so it could fit my personal tastes. The collapsible inside a collapsible I took from somewhere from the SCP site (their admins might be p*dos but they do come up with cool stuff when they're not being degenerates). PLZ CRIT. http://rpcsandbox.wikidot.com/fairydust
New Post
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License